Binge drinking, chronic heavy drinking, and alcoholism are all classified as alcohol use disorders, a spectrum diagnosis that requires immediate medical and psychotherapeutic treatment. If your loved one is dealing with negative consequences due to his use of alcohol – legal problems, health issues, financial difficulties, relationship struggles, etc. – and yet he is unable to moderate his alcohol intake, it’s time to reach out for alcohol treatment.
Here at Axis, we offer a number of intensive residential alcohol rehab programs for people who are ready to stop drinking. With multiple locations to choose from, your loved one will be able to find the right center in our Axis family to meet his needs in treatment and help him reach his goals for long-term recovery. Call now to learn more about our alcohol addiction treatment program options.
Axis Residential Treatment is Accredited by The Joint Commission
Alcohol Treatment at Axis
The Axis family of treatment programs offers a number of different choices in alcohol abuse and addiction treatment. Axis Residential Treatment East, Axis Treatment West, and Pacific View Recovery Center each offer their own unique environment and focus on recovery. Located in Southern California, patients will find the true definition of high-end treatment characterized by a range of treatment therapies provided by experts in the substance abuse treatment field and luxury amenities designed to enhance the recovery experience.
Though each Axis alcohol treatment program provides its own unique combination of services, all our treatment residences offer patients:
- Personalized therapy
- Unique treatment plans
- Medical detox and medication assistance
- Group therapy and peer support
- Family therapy and support
- Holistic treatment options (e.g., yoga, nutritional counseling, exercise support, and more)
- Dual diagnosis treatment and mental health
- Aftercare planning and support
In addition to our residential treatment programs, Axis Sober Living House for men provides ongoing support after treatment as well.
We’ll help you fight addiction and change your life forever
View Our Facilities
Most insurance accepted. We are in the Anthem network. Get your policy verified.
Expert Treatment Team
Medical and psychotherapeutic treatment professionals who are highly credentialed and specialize in the treatment of substance abuse and addiction staff all our programs. They all work together to provide a team approach to recovery, ensuring that all needs of each patient are met through therapeutic and medical intervention as needed.
We’re here to help
Same Day Insurance Verification. Call our 24/7 Confidential Helpline Today.
High-end amenities and luxury accommodations both inside and out are the hallmark of Axis treatment programs. The specialized attention to detail means that a uniquely peaceful environment enhances recovery. Patients can expect:
- Well-appointed rooms
- Organic cuisine
- Access to swimming pools and other outdoor amenities
- Beautiful grounds
Ensure that your loved one has everything he needs in recovery by choosing a program that focuses on the individual above all else. Your family member should be able to easily access every resource necessary to overcoming obstacles to long-term recovery. You can expect:
- Assistance working with your insurance provider
- Assistance with transportation to the Axis program of choice
- Access to an intervention specialist if necessary
- Family support throughout the treatment process
- The ability to adjust the treatment plan as needed throughout the program
- Mental health treatment, including medication and medication monitoring, if necessary
- Life skills and support in day-to-day issues
- Aftercare and discharge planning prior to leaving treatment
Stats and Facts
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
- More than half of the US population over the age of 12 reported past-month alcohol use in 2012.
- About 23 percent engaged in binge drinking (more than four drinks for a woman and more than five drinks for a man in a two-hour period) that same year.
- About 6.5 percent of Americans over the age of 12 met the criteria for heavy alcohol use.
Join the Axis Family Today
If alcohol abuse or alcoholism is a problem for someone in your family, you’re not alone. Here at Axis, we’re here to help. Contact us today for more information about our programs. It’s never too late for positive change. A new life in sobriety can start today.
Give Us A Call Anytime
Taking the first step towards recovery is always the most difficult step. For this reason, our admissions hotline is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to ensure that someone is waiting when you decide to call.
- All Calls are 100% Confidential
- Same day admissions available 7 days a week
- We can verify your insurance coverage
- Ask us about Intervention services and travel arrangements!