California is the destination of choice for families seeking intensive, evidence-based, and cutting-edge drug addiction treatment. Home to research centers and universities with departments dedicated to nothing but exploring new and effective therapy and treatment options, California drug treatment programs have a unique ability to utilize the services of experts in the field of addiction treatment to bring patients the latest in recovery treatment.
Here at Axis, we have a family of treatment programs designed to ensure that every patient finds a home in recovery that meets their needs. Axis Residential Treatment East, Axis Treatment West, Pacific View Recovery Center, and Axis Sober Living House are all unique but give patients the comprehensive support and treatment necessary to make a solid start in recovery by offering a variety of traditional and cutting-edge treatment options in an environment that is uniquely Californian, promoting health and wellness.
We’ll help you fight addiction and change your life forever
View Our Facilities
Most insurance accepted. Are you covered?
California Drug Treatment Programs
Only the best treatment options are included in our high-end drug treatment programs here in California. Offering a range of living experiences – from single or double rooms to connected apartments – on beautifully landscaped estates, all a short drive from the beach or gorgeous hiking trails, it’s easy to feel at home in one of the drug rehab programs in the Axis family.
Though each of our drug treatment options has a personality all its own, each provides patients with a range of resources to address all their needs as they stop using all illicit substances and start living a life based on positive choices that promote wellness. These services include:
- Intervention services, if preferred
- Transportation to and from the program, if needed
- Medical detox and stabilization
- Evaluation at the onset of treatment
- Medical care and medication as well as medication monitoring as needed
- Personalized treatment plans
- One-on-one therapy that helps the patient to address acute issues as well as ongoing obstacles to recovery
- Group therapy sessions and peer support
- Alternative therapy options that take advantage of the outdoors or explore creative outlets
- Holistic treatment options that augment recovery like yoga, nutritional counseling, working with a personal trainer, and more
- Aftercare services and support post-treatment
Accredited by The Joint Commission
We’re here to help
Same Day Insurance Verification. Call our 24/7 Confidential Helpline Today.
What to Expect: High-End Amenities and Service
The sunshine and temperate climate that characterize Southern California make it an optimum spot for recovery. We maximize this environment at our Axis drug rehab programs by further offering:
- Swimming pool access on site
- Beautifully appointed rooms and common areas
- Gardens and walking trails on the estate
- Healthy cuisine designed to promote improved energy and overall wellness
Additionally, all therapeutic options at each and every Axis drug treatment program are provided by a specialist in their field. Highly credentialed with years of experience working in substance abuse treatment, our treatment teams work together to ensure that every patient has access to a unique combination of traditional, alternative, and holistic therapy options, and that those choices are updated as recovery goals are met.
What You Should Expect From Your California Drug Treatment Program
Comprehensive and personalized care is essential to long-term recovery, and your loved one’s drug treatment program should be equipped to provide all the resources necessary to attain and maintain abstinence safely and effectively.
To make sure that your loved one is matched with the best Axis drug rehab for his or her needs, you should ask:
- Will you work with my insurance company?
- How can I pay any remaining out-of-pocket costs?
- Which program allows my loved one to start treatment on a date that works for us?
- Will you provide an intervention specialist to assist us?
- Will you provide transportation?
- Do you offer support for family members?
- Which program is best suited to my loved one’s level of need in terms of support and monitoring in recovery?
- Which city is the best choice for my addicted loved one?
- How do we begin the admissions process?
Join the Axis Family Today
Get the answers to these and any other questions that you have today when you contact us at the number above. Now is the time to connect your loved one with the drug treatment program that will change his or her life for good.
Give Us A Call Anytime
Taking the first step towards recovery is always the most difficult step. For this reason, our admissions hotline is staffed 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to ensure that someone is waiting when you decide to call.
- All Calls are 100% Confidential
- Same day admissions available 7 days a week
- We can verify your insurance coverage
- Ask us about Intervention services and travel arrangements!